We also had a visitor, Flat Jasper. Jasper's class is reading a story about Flat Stanely, so they are doing a project to go with it. They made themselves out of paper and sent them to people out of town. Jasper decided to send his to us! We had a good time with him. I took Flat Jasper to work with me and Jason took him to work and campus. I'm sure Jasper will tell anyone about it if they ask.
Friday, May 28, 2010
New Things
So things have been very busy. Last weekend, our washer finally decided to stop working properly. It won't spin anymore. So Saturday we spent some time at Best Buy looking for a new washer. We had about $250 in reward money to spend, so that's why we picked Best Buy. We also bought our refrigerator there and they were great on how they brought it in and installed it. We got a Whirlpool Cabrio HE. It's Energy Star rated so we're eligible for rebates from our electric and gas companies. All total, we got the price down quite a bit. It's really nice! And quiet! And doesn't vibrate all over the floor!
We also had a visitor, Flat Jasper. Jasper's class is reading a story about Flat Stanely, so they are doing a project to go with it. They made themselves out of paper and sent them to people out of town. Jasper decided to send his to us! We had a good time with him. I took Flat Jasper to work with me and Jason took him to work and campus. I'm sure Jasper will tell anyone about it if they ask.
We also got the fence around our garden so hopefully it will keep the rabbits out and we'll have lots of produce soon! Our roses are also blooming. The wildflowers are still growing and I'm anxious to see what they are.
We also had a visitor, Flat Jasper. Jasper's class is reading a story about Flat Stanely, so they are doing a project to go with it. They made themselves out of paper and sent them to people out of town. Jasper decided to send his to us! We had a good time with him. I took Flat Jasper to work with me and Jason took him to work and campus. I'm sure Jasper will tell anyone about it if they ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment