Monday, June 21, 2010

News

We're back from our trip to Olin. The baptism went well and Ethan was very good in church and even got to help with the baptism. (Isn't he cute!) We had a wonderful meal at Mike and Jen's afterwards where Ethan played with everyone who came. Jason even played "Fur Fighters" with him.

We made it back to Ames all right. We both went back to work today. I left work early because of a migraine. I went to our chiropractor and I'm feeling a lot better now. He suggested some neck stretches to keep my neck from getting out of alignment.

I was also told that I would not know anything about my old position until it went up for transfer/recall. So, I am looking for a different job. I like working for the University, but I really would rather do something that's related to my degree instead of washing dishes. We'll just have to wait to see what happens. Until then, I'm enjoying working at the lab and all the people are still really fun to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment