Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August

So August was a busy month. Jamie and her family came out for a visit. They got to ride on one of the CyRide buses and we went swimming at the new water park. Then the State Fair hit. We had friends from Utah visit it us. We took them to the fair with some of our other friends. While at the fair, we saw Mom, Dad and Jordan. We saw a lot of things and had a really fun time.
I've also been busy canning some of our produce. I still have a bunch of tomatoes. Jason dug up the potatoes. Unfortunately half of them he dug up were rotten.
Jason and I are also trying to get back into the swing of things at work. I slipped and fell at work the other day. I had a headache and some nausea, so they told me to go to the emergency room. The doctor there decided I just strained some muscles and told me to stay home from work and relax for a couple of days. I'm feeling a lot better.
This weekend, we are heading to Olin for Jason's mom's last service for now. It will be a great weekend with family and we're looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment