We went to the doctor again today. I had the glucose test (tasted like Sprite syrup) which they also tested for if there were antibodies against the baby and if I was anemic. The tests came back normal (yay!)and the heartbeat was 134. I also talked to the doctor about my back pain and she recommended I go to physical therapy. They were able to get me in today and the therapist recommended to get a different belly band, stop using stairs, twist my whole body and not my torso, keep walking - especially in a pool. I have a few exercises I'm supposed to do, along with the ones from our childbirth class. They are not worried about pre-eclampsia at this point either. My blood pressure was good.
We are still working on moving stuff around the house. I've taken some stuff upstairs to start making space for baby stuff. Nothing too heavy though. Hopefully Jason and I will be able to start spending more time on it in the next week or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment