Our friend Brooke came to visit us over VEISHA weekend. We had a good time catching up with her. It had been a long time since we have seen her. She is in chiropractic school and doing really well. We wish her the best of luck and know she'll be a wonderful chiropractor!
We have also had rain on and off for the last two weeks. It's been nice because everything has started to turn green and some of the flowers are blooming. It's not so nice because everything is soggy and more often than not, I get a slight headache from the front that comes through. It's also hard to get out of bed when it is still gray outside.
I'm starting my last packet for my on-line class. I'm hoping to get it done before the end of the semester and I am unemployed for the summer. My last day of work is May 6th for this semester. I'm still doing well in the class and have been enjoying it. If anyone has any leads on an at-home medical transcriptionist job, please let me know!
Really the only other thing that is new is I'm trying "new" recipes. We have some good stuff at food service and I'm improvising them at home, usually adding different things than what they have to make it better, or at least more to our liking. It's been working out so far. I may even post one of the recipes for everyone to try!
No comments:
Post a Comment