
She left to go to Des Moines to see our grandparents on Saturday morning. That afternoon, Jennifer, Mike, Ethan and Audrey came to visit. Jennifer and Mike held Jay while Ethan and Audrey played with various things. They especially liked being in the backyard throwing a ball around. They also volunteered to help watch Jay so I could get a haircut. They decided to go to the zoo down in Des Moines on Sunday, but we had breakfast with them before they left. Ethan told us about how he got to go swimming at the hotel.
Saturday night, we went to our friend's house for supper. We really appreciated at not having to think or cook something for supper. Of course, a storm came up really fast and we had to go home to shut windows. Of course Jay decided that he was hungry every one and a half to two hours so we were up fairly late. I'm getting use to it. Jay and I usually take a nap after breakfast...and sometimes after lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment