I have been doing a lot better about dividing my time between taking care of Jay and keeping my house somewhat neat and looking for a job. Jay is pretty good about entertaining himself in his bouncy seat now. He has a few more toys that are hanging up that he can actually grab a hold of.
I've also been making progress on Jason's mom's quilt. [p'
]43\54 (Zara's contribution to the blog today!) I have a goal of getting a little bit done each day, and that seems to keep it on track.
Other than that, Jay is still a little congested from his cold, but he seems to be pretty happy...until he's hungry. Jason is back to working Saturday mornings for CyRide. He isn't very happy about it, but it's supposed to be until November. I still haven't found anything, but I've been trying to come up with ideas to help supplement our income without an actual job. It's a short list, but it's something.
We are getting ready for Jay's baptism on the 18th. I have found it a little difficult in planning it since we're in Ames and the service is in Andover. We're very excited and happy about!
No comments:
Post a Comment