Just a few notes on the video....Zara got herself stuck in the bag. Jason and I didn't do anything except leave it on the floor for her to play with. And, one of her mice are in the bag. You can't see it because it's pink and blends in with the writing on the bag. She also played with the bag for an hour. We love Zara very much. She provides us with hours of entertainment from playing with plastic bags to sitting in the window watching the birds. She loves wrestling with Jason. As you can see, she does not like baths. (Yes, I actually give her baths. I use good smelling hairball prevention shampoo. It makes her really soft. Besides, she looks hilarious when she's done!)

She is a stinker though and we're glad we rescued her. (We got her from the multitude of outside cats Jason's parents have.)
On another note, we had gorgeous weather this weekend. Then it rained Monday. And again Monday night. And again all Tuesday morning. While it was almost 70 this weekend, it is now in the 40's and they are predicting snow on Saturday. Oh, yes...snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment