Monday, March 30, 2009

Plans

So we got our taxes done on Friday. One less thing to worry about getting done. It could have been worse, but it could have been better. All that matters is that it's done. We're spending most of this week gearing up to go to Galena. I'm excited as I will hopefully be getting together with one of my high school friends. It'll be a lot of fun meeting her family. The main reason we're going is to play dungeons and dragons. (Yes, we play a lot! It keeps up out of trouble.) And to see our friends, of course. Kate is recovering from surgery, so they'll need some extra help. (Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Kate!)

The binding on Jamie's quilt is a little over a quarter of the way done. (See! I'm really working on it!) I'm hoping to have it done by the time I go to visit in April. Seeing as we will be gone this weekend, I'm going to have to step it up during the week. Especially since we're going to have a visitor in about two weeks. Zara sleeps on whoevers lap is available, as long as you stay still for at least twenty minutes. She really likes all of the quilts we have. (Don't worry, Jamie. I will wash your quilt before you get it so it won't smell like kitty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment