We then went to Nathan's party. I got to talk to my grandparents for a little bit, and my uncles. I couldn't stay for too long because I was going home that night and still had some stops to make. Mason and Jasper had a lot of fun playing on the bridge over the creek in the yard. The food was good, and I was told the cake was good too. (I don't usually eat cake.)
Here's Jasper enjoying the party. After I left the party, I headed to Olin to visit Jason's family real quick. I guess Ethan was really excited that I was coming over. Jennifer said he kept saying my name and asking about me once he found out I was coming over. They have a lot of new little kitties, but none I want or need to take home. I looked at the flower garden that they are going to transplant to see if there are any plants I would like to have. Ethan also had to show off his toys.
He doesn't walk anywhere, he runs. I also stopped at Grandma Rosemary's to pick up the last of our beef (hooray!) and pick up a motorcycle helmet for Jason. Yes, the whole reason Jason wasn't with me on the whirlwind adventure was because he was taking his motorcycle class at DMACC in Ankeny. He doesn't have a motorcycle, yet, but at least he'll be able to know how to ride one. I got back to Ames around 11 that night. I unpacked the beef, took a shower, and went to bed. It was a long day, but so much fun to see everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment