Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Raspberries!


Our raspberries are ready! I don't get very many at a time, but it's a start. Here's how many I had today. I think I'll just end up freezing them until I have enough to do something with. There are a lot more red ones out there, so hopefully I'll have enough to make something soon.

Jason finished the door downstairs. It's a little too wide, so it doesn't close all the way, but we don't have the right equipment to get it so it will fit. We'll just have to put that project on hold for now. Zara can't open the door, and that's all that matters.

Jason also decided to shave off his beard. This is only the second time he's done that since he and I have been together. Doesn't he look nice? He was in the middle of talking to me when I took the picture, but he still looks good. I don't know how long he'll keep it like that. Maybe most of the summer.

Zara has been having a lot of fun being able to run upstairs. Jason and I let her run around up there for a little while during the day. She loves sitting in the south window and watching the birds in the trees. Her favorite thing to do is bolt up the stairs and turn and look at you at the landing. She looks at you like "aren't you coming with me?" She does run back and forth up there so it's good exercise for her. She likes to be chased too since there are quite a few hiding spots up there. She's really good about not getting into any of the fabric or the open box of yarn. I guess birdies are much more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment