Monday, August 31, 2009

My First Full Day

Today was my first full day in Racing Chemistry. I did a few things I already knew how to do, just hadn't done it the way Racing does. I also got to walk the dogs, which it was gorgeous out so I think I'm just lucky I got to do that. Since it ended up being a slow afternoon, they let most of us leave a little early. It was a pretty good day! There were a couple of questions from people in Chemistry, but they were easy questions.

Thursday is Iowa State's first football game. I'm going tailgating with Ray, some of his family, Lisa, some of her friends, and my friend Bethany. I think it will be a blast, especially since Bethany hasn't tailgated before and she's never been to an Iowa State football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment