This week I started at Dining Services at Maple. I work in the dish room where it's noisy and hot. Yes, I went from a chemistry lab to washing dishes. I'm on my feet the whole time I'm working. However, the people are really nice and the food is wonderful! I'm very thankful I had today off though. My feet were hurting so bad I had a hard time walking after sitting down. I'll get used to it and I bought some insoles for my shoes. I work two more days this week and have the weekend off to enjoy time with family! Jason won't be able to go with, but I'm sure he'll be all right and not miss me too much.
I checked your blog today to see what you said about your BIG news. So am actually responding to the post about farmers market. At our farmers market, baked goods sell well. Breads, pies, and homemade angel food cakes, along with cinnamon roles, lefse! and other Norwegian treats! Since you have time to practice, choose a few items and do them the best!!
ReplyDeleteOf course, any in season garden produce seems to go over big too!
Hope this helps, Martha