Friday, April 9, 2010

Rumors

Jason has a friend at work who said he would be willing to sell Jason his motorcycle for a decent price. His friend even said that he could make payments. Jason's going to try it out this weekend to see if he likes it. So, maybe by the end of the weekend, Jason will have his own motorcycle! He's very excited about it.

Otherwise, we're still waiting to hear about my job. The last rumor I heard was that nothing was going to happen until May. If it's after the 7th, I'll work as a temp in Racing Chemistry for the summer, then start at food service August 1st. That's a long ways away yet, so who knows what will happen between now and then!

Thanks for sending us the strawberry pie recipe, Cyndy! I'm sure we'll enjoy it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment