Sunday, July 11, 2010

Minnesota

This weekend we went with some friends to our friend Pat's parent's cabin in Minnesota. We had a wonderful time! The weather was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have ordered better weather. It was a long drive up there, but completely worth it. We've already asked for a weekend to go next July! As you can see, the view from the cabin was beautiful. Jason and I walked to the end of the dock one night and looked at all the stars. There were so many that we could see! It's definitely a sight we miss living in Ames.
We went boating and drove the jet ski. I went tubing and swam in the lake a lot. Jason and I tried canoeing, but it didn't end well. We had a bonfire and roasted s'mores and were able to sit back and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment