Tuesday, November 30, 2010

200

It's been a long week. We did go to Olin on Saturday to celebrate Thanksgiving with Jason's family. We had a good time, was able to play with Audrey and Ethan for a little bit, but came home in the early evening. Sunday we just bummed around and didn't really do anything. I did cook though so I guess I did something.

We both went back to work on Monday. I've been having headaches for the last couple of days and am not sure if I'm not getting enough quality sleep, or if it's from the weather. It actually flurried all day today and today is the day my headache has been the worst. Not bad enough to go to a doctor, but bad enough that Jason decided to worry about supper. (He's really good like that! He makes sure I eat something, even if it's something little.)

This is also my 200th post for this blog! So many things have happened since the first one, and I am thankful for everyone who reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment