Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend

It was a nice weekend around here. Although it rained and was wet Saturday, Jason and I spent a good part of the day cleaning our house. Jason rearranged part of the kitchen and made it look very nice. I did a lot of laundry, a lot of stuff that has been sitting there just waiting to be washed. I can even see the top of our table now. Sunday we were invited to go to ISU's Band Extravaganza. It was really neat. It featured a wind ensemble, the jazz I group and the marching band. We'rer excited to go again next year. And of course when we got home, we had fresh bread waiting for us courtesy of our bread maker.

Jason is starting to feel better. He's still has a really nasty cough, but it doesn't seem as frequent. He's actually getting some sleep at night and not waking up as much to cough. Hopefully the cough will be gone by Thanksgiving.

My class is going really well. I still have an "A" and am still working hard. I'm learning about basic biology so it's hard to get myself motivated to go through these lessons, but it's mostly a review. I'm hoping to get through this set of lessons by the end of the month.

It's also officially the beginning of our second trimester! I'm still having some nausea and headaches. I do feel like I have a little more energy though. Zara is still being fairly protective of me. Jason is also very concerned about me. He makes sure I'm eating and that I'm getting enough rest.

1 comment: