Just a quick note to let everyone know that we're doing all right! Jason has been frustrated with the weather since it coincided with the students being back. Quite a few schools cancelled on Tuesday and he ended up staying late at work on Monday. Things did quiet down for him a little bit by the end of the week.
I've been busy training and re-training student workers. I have also realized I can no longer stock dishes since it makes my back hurt too much. That's what the students are for, though, as the list of what I can do keeps getting smaller.
Zara has been a little on the clingy side lately. It doesn't take her long to cuddle up with me on the couch. She also underfoot as soon as I get home and doesn't get out of the way until I pick her up. She does the same thing with Jason if he gets home first.
The baby has been moving quite a bit. I think I may have felt a kick the other day, but it was pretty brief, so I'm not sure. I have been eating a variety of foods so the baby will hopefully not be a really picky eater. The books we have say the baby can taste what I eat, so Jason is making sure that I eat sauerkraut, ice cream and Mountain Dew (just a little) so the baby will like some of the foods he likes too.
No comments:
Post a Comment