Sunday, January 23, 2011

Preparation

In preparation for our baby, we have only decided on a few things. Where the baby's room will be, what to do with the stuff that's in there, what hospital to go to and if I want drugs during labor. (I do.) We have narrowed down a few other things. We have only a couple of colors we're looking at for the baby's room. (Sorry, Mom! I think the orange will be too dark.) We've also taken a look at some of the major purchases we'll be needing and making a few decisions. Of course, with one decision usually comes 20 more because of the decision made. We are trying our best to keep on top of things.

We have gone through a lot of stuff that we are ready to get rid of, once we have the time to do that. Several boxes of clothes, a box of miscellaneous things and some boxes that I need to figure out where to recycle them. Once we move some stuff out, we end up getting something to fill the space. It seems like a never ending cycle. I know it'll only get worse! Hopefully we'll be able to work a lot more once it gets a little warmer and easier to get around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment