Jay had his nine month appointment this Thursday. I can't believe he's nine months already! He was 21 pounds even and 29 1/4 inches long. This puts him in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. What can we say? He's going to be a tall boy. He had one shot and cried for a little bit but got over it quickly.
We have been trying some new foods this week. Jay has had egg, blueberries, stuffing and pizza crust. I think he had the most fun with the blueberries. I'm thinking the egg is the hardest to clean up. It just seems to stick to things more. Of course blueberries do stain.
I've been slowly getting our house into a semblance of order. That seems like a never ending project. I feel like I get a good handle on some room when another looks like it's been taken over. I guess that's the way it is. Just a little bit at a time and someday it will all be clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment