Jay loves fruit. He would rather eat fruit than pretty much anything. (I'm not sure about broccoli though.) Last night he ate 3/4 of a peach. He's starting to eat almost a whole banana. Yup, he's my fruit baby. Of course I did eat a lot of fruit while I was pregnant with him. One of the perks of working at food service.
Of course, he isn't too picky when it comes to food. He is going through a phase right now where he doesn't really want to eat pasta. He used to love it but he is teething so maybe that's the reason for his eating habits. He is sleeping better most nights. We have been giving him some medicine before putting him down at night since his teeth have been bothering him so much. I think it really helps him.
We have had a busy week. Jay got to play at the kid area at the mall. While we were there, we got to see Jason on his bus.
I took Jay to the city's Play Pals on Tuesday where he got to play with other kids in a gym. He did more watching of kids since they were mostly older kids than playing with them. He seemed to have a pretty good time. We went for a family that afternoon after getting the stroller tire fixed.
Wednesday was a long day. Jay and I went to Baby Talk then to lunch at the church. That night, Jay and I had supper at the church and did our church activities- Jay at the nursery and me with the two choirs. Jason joined me for the Chancel choir and will continue to do so.
Grocery shopping was our mission on Thursday, but we stopped at CyRide before going to the store. It made Jason's day and Jay got to flirt with some of the women that work there.
Today, we went to the library. Jay played with some of the toys and there were a couple of other babies his age there. He played with them for a little bit. I checked out some books for Jay and some DVDs for all of us. Hopefully we'll do a movie night tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment