Thursday, March 15, 2012

Starting to Feel Like Spring

We've been enjoying a lot of nice weather this week. I've taken Jay for a walk everyday so far. I think he really enjoys the walks. He gets to see different trees, houses and sometimes animals. And of course there's always cars to look at. The library even had a pony for Jay to sit on to celebrate spring break.

Tomorrow Jay and I go to Iowa City for his final after-surgery check-up. I'm hoping they say everything looks OK and we don't have to go back. Worst case scenario, he has to have the surgery again. We're being very optimistic.

I'm working on cleaning our house. Quite the never ending chore with an almost toddler. I actually vacuumed some cobwebs in the kitchen yesterday, with Jay's help. I'm just taking things one room at a time.

Jason is glad that it is spring break and work isn't quite so busy. There's only about 7 weeks left in the semester before his summer schedule starts. We don't know what that will be yet, but we'll know soon enough. Hopefully he'll be able to have a little time to do a few fun family activities with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment