Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

I know I haven't posted in a while. We've been busy. Or at least it's seems we've been busy.

We visited Grandma and Grandpa Peterson a while back. Sara, Zach and Kyia were there as well. Jay had a good time playing with kids close to his age. He didn't mind any of the attention either.

We have a couple of our FPU classes left. We decided not to have class Super Bowl Sunday and today and we had a weather cancellation as well. Jason and I have really enjoyed the class and are still excited about becoming debt free.

Last week, Jason went to help a friend work on their house. While he was gone I started to get some pain in my shoulder. After a couple of days and several appointments with different doctors, it was decided I have a pinched nerve. It has not been a fun week for me.

Jason's mom came out to help for a couple of days since I wasn't supposed to lift Jay. (It was very tough to not do that.) I am going to physical therapy this week to hopefully start getting better. I have quite a bit of left shoulder pain, numbness in three of my fingers and my left arm is weak. I've at least started sleeping a little better at night, so hopefully that will help in my recovery.

Jason and I have also been busy with the church choir. We sang at both services today while Jay got to play in the nursery. It was wonderful to be able to sing on such a beautiful Easter morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment