Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Helper

My little boy is so helpful! He likes to help me fold clothes and checks the towels in the kitchen for me. He is also sort of learning how to share. Of course if its food, he'll hold it out for you, but you have to eat it yourself.

We went to the library today and he was all over. He played with the other babies and tried to look at books (he couldn't quite get them out of the bin by himself). I love going to Baby Talk to see how the other kids play with each other and how they are developing. The babies are also friendly with all the mommies so it's so funny to watch the kids climb on the mommies.

We have choir practice tonight and I know Jay looks forward to it. He loves to play in the nursery and the women who work there love him. Of course, Jay is a little cutie so it's hard not to love him!

1 comment:

  1. Send him my way! I need help with my towels, too:)

    ReplyDelete