Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Birthday Boy
That's right. Our little boy turned one year old! He had such a busy day, too.
We went to the library for the Baby Talk program where he got to play with other babies and beach balls. He was so tired from Baby Talk that he fell asleep during his lunch. I had to take him with me to my physical therapy appointment since I didn't have a baby sitter. Jay was very interested in helping the other patient with his exercises. We watched the second Curious George movie while snuggling on the couch. He also found one of the travel containers of formula and figured out how to open it. There was formula all over him. Jay got to eat a frosted cupcake for supper and had a bath right after. I had choir practices so Jay got to spend a couple of hours in the nursery playing with the two ladies that were there. Jay got to spend a little time on Skype with Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs before going to bed. (He was so overly tired and wound that he didn't go to sleep until 11.)
Jay's birthday party is Saturday and I'm hoping he'll take a nap before the party. I'm not going to hold my breath though.
Here are some pictures of Jay's day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment