Monday, May 14, 2012
Lucky
I am very lucky. I have the cutest little boy who loves me very much. I have a wonderful husband who provides for us and makes me laugh. I have a wonderful family who wants to spend as much time with us as possible. I have in-laws who are fantastic and are more than happy to have me visit (as long as Jay gets to come as well). I have friends that like to spend time with me. See how blessed and lucky I am!
Since yesterday was mother's day, I looked through the pictures on my computer. Jay was so little when he was born! It made me a little sad that we live so far away from our families, but I know that we can always visit and we have friends fairly close by.
On a different note, I put some newer pictures up on DropShots. Check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment