Saturday, June 23, 2012
What a Week!
I taught vacation Bible school this week. I taught the science portion. It was really interesting, especially since the theme for the week was Overboard! Most of the experiments we did involved water in some way. The pre-school kids got to play with Jay's inflatable pool for the first two days. It proved to be too much of a temptation for the older kids, so I started to take the water out Tuesday. (The janitorial staff was very nervous about the pool all week anyway.)
While I was teaching, Jay got to go to their nursery. He did really well and only cried one morning. And he didn’t really cry for very long, I just had to sneak out. He didn’t even cry when I came to pick him up, which is pretty typical. Of course he was pretty tired by the time we got home and had lunch!
Jay has also been sneezing a lot today. I’m trying to figure out if he’s got a cold or if it’s allergies. I know I had a pretty bad sinus headache this morning. We gave him some kid’s allergy medicine (recommended by the doctor!) and I’m hoping he’ll be able to sleep through the night. He’s been putting himself to sleep since Wednesday night. It has been a great relief! The next step is for him to put himself to sleep at nap time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment