I no longer work at Solum. I will be hired back sometime in February, so in the meantime, I'm back to being a full-time mom. And with staying at home again, Jay and I have been sick. We both had the stomach flu last week. Now we both have a cold and I've been running a low grade fever on and off for the last couple of days. Jason was lucky enough to not get the stomach flu, but I think he's getting our cold.
We had a fairly good holiday. We spent this last weekend at Jason's parents and we celebrated Thanksgiving with them. The food was delicious and the company was fantastic. Jay had a blast playing with Ethan and Audrey, which he always does.
Since Jay and I were sick, we stayed home for Thanksgiving instead of going to West Des Moines. We had turkey tenderloins, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. Jay loved the stuffing and cranberry sauce! His face was red with the sauce and he needed a bath after supper. Other than that, it was a pretty low key day.
Today we're just taking it easy and staying home. No Black Friday shopping for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment