Jay got his 18 month and flu shots today. He was so brave! He was a happy little boy all morning, then he had his shots. The crying didn't last long. I think he was done crying by the time we got his coat and hat on. We decided to treat him to Perkins for breakfast since he was up earlier than he would normally be and he had three pokes. At least we have six months before we get anymore pokes!
He was very good while we waited for our food, just didn't eat very much. (He's not much of a breakfast person at times.) He got to have strawberry-banana French toast with bacon. He also decided he wanted some of my hash browns.
I'm still getting over whatever it is I have. I'm still coughing, but not as often. I'm hoping it's gone in time for my surgery next week. Thursday I have my pre-op appointment, so here's hoping things will go as scheduled.
Jason has started to get whatever it is I have. He's starting to get to the "coughing all the time" stage. He's been pretty lucky and hasn't had a fever, just coughing, sinus pressure and headaches. I think the coughing causes the headaches though, at least that seems to be how it's been working for me.
Jay has also decided to not nap until almost 3 in the afternoon. He's so much like Jason when it comes to sleep. Jay just fights until he can't keep his eyes open anymore! Since he's been napping so late, we've had a few nights where he goes to bed later than usual. Don't worry, he's usually in bed and sleeping by 10. Of course the holiday and Daddy being home at weird times has screwed up every one's schedule. I'm sure we'll be back on track soon, just in time for it to get interrupted for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment