Saturday, March 16, 2013

Progress

I think we have successfully weaned Jay off of his pacifier.  He hasn't had it for almost a month.  He has decided to have more temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way.  Jay will grab my pants or hands and pull me to where he wants me to go.  He's also getting a little better at pointing at things he would like to have.  We're working on picking up our toys and books.  Sometimes he does really well, but most of the time he throws a tantrum.  It's a slow work in progress.  I'll take the small victories.  He's also started using his eating utensils a little more. 

Jay got a haircut on Friday.  He did not care for it and moved around a lot.  The lady who cut his hair did a pretty good job and was fast.  Not to mention patient since Jason and I had to take turns holding him.  Jay looks very cute with his haircut and Jason says he looks like a boy now.  (Jay's hair was pretty shaggy.)

I have finally heard that I will start back at Solum on April 1st.  This is also the first day our daycare provider will be on vacation.  So, my first day back, Grandma Pat will get to watch Jay.  We're still looking for some one for the third week of April to watch Jay, but I'm sure everything will work out.

I've also decided to try to make a Quiet Book for Jay.  I'm pretty sure I have all of the materials I will need.  I've already made up what I want my pages to look like, I'm too the cutting everything out and sewing things together.  Hopefully he'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment