I finally have a start date to return to work. My first day back will be April 8th. No April Fool's here! Thanks to my mom and Jason's mom, we will have someone taking care of Jay until our daycare provider returns from Italy! I'm not sure who's more excited about them coming, Jay or them.
I will be taking Grandpa and Grandma Peterson to Grandpa's doctor appointment on Friday. Jay will be tagging along as well so it should make for a fun and busy day! (Jay is pretty good about not getting too far away.) I'm sure he'll take a good nap for me that day.
Easter went well for us. I sang at both church services and Jason and Jay came to the second service. Jay sat with us for the whole service and was really good. He found all but one egg the Easter bunny left for us and really liked the monster trucks that was in his basket. Jay did figure out how to open some of the eggs. He thought the ones with the jelly beans were best because he could just eat them. Next year should be lots of fun to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment