Jay and I are visiting Mom and Dad this week. Since neither of our moms came out to watch Jay while I worked, I figured we'd at least try to visit my mom! (As of today, I'm not going to back to work until April 29th.) It was probably a good thing she didn't have to come out to watch Jay as she's been sick and is currently having a hard time hearing. It should be an interesting few days!
VEISHA is also this week. Jason is hoping that we'll have some nice weather on Saturday so we can go to the parade. Last year it rained on and off for the whole day making for some cold times and a short time at VEISHA. With the rain and snow in Ames today, it doesn't look like it's shaping up to be a nice weekend though.
Plans are still up in the air for Jay's birthday. I know we'll have cake, but I'm not sure if we'll do anything too exciting. I'm having Jason do most of the planning since I'm supposed to be back at work and possibly working extra. I know he's still debating about what to do. He did get Jay a present already, so the important part is done.
Jordan came out to visit this last weekend with Andrew. We eventually got to go swimming with them and had brunch after church on Sunday. We also went to Huxley on Saturday for a picnic at Jason's aunt and uncle's. We got to see Grandma and Grandpa Slater, Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Slater and two Great-aunts and uncles. This weekend was full of family and we had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment