Jason and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's for Easter. We met them at church where the service had their choir, bell choir, and brass choir with tympany perform. There was a lot of music, which Jason and I love, and it was a very nice service. Plus we went with Grandma and Grandpa, what's not to love? We went to their house for lunch, which was excellent, and met Grandpa's cousin, Steve. Steve works at the University and lives in Ames. Small world! We had a great time, but didn't play any games.
Afterwards we visited our friend, Matt, and his family in Pleasant Hill. (It was somewhat impromptu seeing as we were going to go home and work outside.) We watched a movie and I chatted with Matt's mom, Joyce, for a little bit. We'll be going back to visit them in May because of the bonfires they're going to have. Fires you can see from space. Joyce offered us some leftovers for supper, but we went to Bennigan's since Jason had been craving it all day. We actually had to drive by it to get to church that morning.
We had a very nice weekend with some pretty nice weather. The rain held off until Monday. Monday started VEISHA here which is always full of activities. Jason has a friend from his band days coming to stay with us for part of the week. Jason and I are planning on going to the Vet Med open house on Saturday, and hopefully I'll get to show him where I work. Even if I don't, I'm sure I'll magange to get him lost in the building.
No comments:
Post a Comment