Sunday, November 1, 2009

Surprise!

Yesterday my siblings and I threw our parents a surprise anniversary party. It went really well. They were surprised and there was a good turn out. We had only a little bit of cake leftover. Jamie made some DVDs of pictures through the years that were really neat. Later that night, we had supper with the grandparents at Rastrelli's. It was a lot of fun and there was a lot of food! I'll post more pictures on Flickr later in the week.

I'd like to thank everyone who came to the party, or sent well wishes to Mom and Dad. It means a lot to me, and the rest of my family. The party was a good time and I know a lot of time went into planning it. For those that couldn't make it, we know you were there in spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment