Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy, Busy

Jason and I came home Saturday afternoon. It was about 4:30 by the time we got home, so just starting to get dark. So, no working outside. We unpacked the Pacifica and went, "where should we put all of this?" We were sent home with some of Jason's toys from when he was growing up, new pots and pans for my birthday, applesauce, potatoes, corn, and pork ribs. After finding a place for the food, (the box of toys and pots and pans are still in the kitchen) I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for the week. It just amazes me how doing nothing but sitting in a car can wear you out so much! We didn't do a whole lot after that. Played some computer games. Had supper. Nothing notable.

Yesterday we did get a lot of things accomplished. Jason vacuumed, took out garbage, took care of some cobwebs and helped with laundry. I finished sewing quilt rows together, washed two sets of dishes, and tried a new brownie recipe. There were a few other smaller accomplishments, but it was a very productive day. I'm trying to get things cleaned up a little more before we get the Christmas decorations out. I also need to go through my kitchen cupboards and decide what can be given away and what can stay to make room for new pots and pans. Maybe we'll get a tree up. Maybe Zara will not climb it like last year. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment