Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Update

I received an update on my "job situation" today. Apparently the person trying to bump me is going to be allowed to train in my position for a few weeks to she if they can do my job at all. I'm not thrilled about this, mainly because there will be two of us doing the job, and someone has to train her even though the union states they need to be able to come in and do my job untrained to be able to bump me. Everyone I work with says don't worry and just keep dong what you're doing. I still have a job and all I can do is out perform the other person and keep learning new things. They have to be able to do EVERYTHING I have been trained to do. Seeing as a lot of stuff I do I already knew when I transferred to Racing Chemistry, I've learned quite a bit.

Thank you to everyone who thinks about us and is praying for us! It's been a very stressful couple of months, and it doesn't seems like I get any good news. As always, I will keep you posted!

*On a side note: Yes, Dad, we did get plastic on our windows! I even took a picture as proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment