Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Appointment

We went to the doctor again today and I am happy to say that Jason was finally able to get his PICC line removed. I watched and it wasn't bad. Jason said he didn't feel anything when they pulled it out. He still has to wear the compression sock for a while (I hate that part the most), but he can go back to work with no restrictions. He can also not get gloved up to shower! I think he was most excited that he could go to the chiropractor and get a normal adjustment. He goes back in a month for another check up. He did have to hold Zara before we left though.

I'm on day two of my mandatory unpaid leave. I got a massage and went to the dentist for a cleaning yesterday. I have one cavity in a wisdom tooth. I was referred to one of the oral surgeons in town to get all my wisdom teeth pulled. I haven't called them yet, so we'll see what happens. Today was Jason's doctors appointment and we sort of took it easy. I did start reorganizing the living room since we were woken up by a large bang. Zara had gotten up on our entertainment center and knocked a sign over. That's the biggest reason the living room is being reorganized. Tomorrow I'm going to try to work on the kitchen and computer room. Maybe I'll get the main floor done before I go back to work on Tuesday. (Monday is a holiday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment