Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ice

Jason and I woke up to about 1/4 inch of ice in our driveway. And the best part....it was just starting to rain. Iowa State did not close, so I went into work. CyRide ran, so Jason went to work. I've had a somewhat boring day. We started the day in the lab with six people. A few more came in by the afternoon, but we didn't get much for samples. I'm sure Jason has had an extremely busy day. No one wants to drive in weather like this, and CyRide is the safest vehicle on the road.

The major factor for me going to work today was that I was supposed to have a meeting with the HR department. It's been moved to Friday morning, and I guess they're going to tell me my third option in the bumping process. I don't know what that means because I don't think they ever told me what the first two options were. Regardless, it's been such a long, drawn out process that I just want to see end.

No comments:

Post a Comment