Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Check-ups

Today was a busy day for me. I go to the chiropractor once a week which definitely helps. The prenatal visit was mostly me giving my medical history and they gave us some information about the different clinic classes and midwives. They even gave us a pamphlet on how to get Zara ready for the baby too. It was a very informative appointment. I had my teeth cleaned at the dentist and they gave me some helpful information and told me of some products they have to help keep me from getting cavities and gingivitis during my pregnancy.

I have another doctor appointment on the 10th of November. Jason and I are very excited! It's been a great journey so far. The only speed bumps we've encountered is a little bit of nausea on and off, especially at work, some headaches and being very tired. We're both in good spirits though and are trying to patiently wait for May to come.

2 comments:

  1. happy to hear that things are going well. think about a lot. Love Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything went well!!

    ReplyDelete