Sunday, October 3, 2010

On-Line

I have enrolled in an on-line medical transcription class. I received my materials for the first part on Saturday and I've finished two of the lessons. (I'm tying to do a lesson a day.) I took my first submittable quiz and received a 100%. I was pretty excited! So far I've learned what exactly a medical transcriptionist does and root words of medical terms. It's been really interesting so far. I'm looking forward to the rest of the lessons.

Jason has been very supportive of this. My main concern was not having a paying job during the summer. (Remember, I only work nine months out of the year.) Hopefully it might turn into something I can do for a main income and not have to deal with hundreds of students' dishes. But, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Jason and I talked to our friends Jeff and Michael on Skype yesterday. They are still in Spain but are planning on coming back in June. I'm not sure if it's just a visit or if they are going to be back for good. We're excited to see them again.

We also bought some new mousies for Zara. Of course, we forgot to take them out of the bag right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment