For those of you not on facebook (don't worry, I'm not either, but Jason is)...
Yes, Jason and I are going to have a baby. We had an ultrasound about two weeks ago and there is one baby. We got to see the heartbeat which the doctor said cuts down on the risk of miscarriage. We go again on Monday for another ultrasound. We expect our bundle of joy at the end of May!
I've been really tired and am usually queasy on and off during the day. My friend Destiny has given me some helpful hints that so far have not disappointed. I think I've been pretty lucky so far. Jason worries about me constantly, but is very excited. I'm not sure Zara know what to think. I know she enjoys taking naps with me on my days off. Sometimes she even continues to nap without me!
I'll keep everything posted as things progress!
Iam so happy to hear your good news. I will pray a lot that every thing so well. Love gma
ReplyDelete