Thursday, June 16, 2011
Mom
I have joined FlyLady.com. Yup, I'm becoming more like my mom. (Not that it's a bad thing.) First, I had to change the toilet paper at Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's, now it's FlyLady. Like I said, it's not a bad thing. Since Jay has been born I've needed to become more organized and better at keeping my house clean. OK, I've needed to do that before Jay was born, I was just in denial. With my wanting to be a stay-at-home/work-at-home mom, I still needed a plan to be more organized and to find a balance of time to clean and time to work. (My work right now is looking for a job. It's more like a part-time job at the moment.) I think I'm off to a pretty good start. Jay doesn't have a set nap schedule, but he seems to get up around 7 and take a 2-3 hour nap shortly after I feed him. He stays awake for a little while, but not for very long. He may take a cat nap sometime between when he gets up and about 1 pm. He then sleeps for most of the afternoon and evening. Of course we don't go to bed until between 10:30 and midnight most nights, but Jason likes to spend time with Jay too and he doesn't get home until after 7. We're working on a schedule, but I know it will be months yet before we actually get one down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment