While they might not be identical, Jay met his cousin Allegra, who is two days older than him, and cousins Jasper and Mason. He also met GREAT great-aunts Sara and Ann and aunt Jamie. Jay and I made a trek to Sara's house to meet some of our family.
We had a wonderful time. Jay was held by everyone except Allegra, obviously, and did pretty well. He did get a little fussy, but I think it was from being over tired or hungry. We did get a lot of pictures! I'm having trouble uploading them to the blog, but check them out on DropShots.
I was fortunate enough that my friend, Adam, agreed to come along. He was a life saver on the way there and back by feeding Jay when he got hungry and entertaining him. It would have taken a much longer time and I would have had an extremely purple from crying baby had Adam not been there to help. Of course, each time Jay wanted to eat, we weren't anywhere near a town to stop in. Adam also played Candy Land with the boys and Grandpa. Grandpa won and Adam came in second.
We got back to Ames around 6. Jay was fussy and slept for a little bit, but woke up shortly after Jason got home. We fed him again around 8 and he fell asleep. As of when I'm typing this, he's been asleep for almost two hours. He was a tired little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment