I can't believe it's the last day of July. I go back to work tomorrow. Just for three days, but I can't believe it's time for me to go back already. The time has just flown by. Jay will be three months old on Tuesday and it doesn't feel that he should be that old! I am always amazed at what he can do and all of the smiles we can get out of him. He is a wonderful addition to our family!
I am looking forward to being done with work. I love to spend my time with Jay and am looking forward to continue to watching him grow! I am still looking for a medical transcription position to help with finances. I know everything will work out! For now, I am very happy with where my life is and am happy to know we have the support of both of our families and our friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment