It has been quite hot and oppressive here in Ames in the last few days. Jay and I have been lucky enough to be inside for most of it. Yesterday Jay and I had to ride the bus to pick up the Pacifica, which was being worked on. We had to wait outside for the bus to show up and had to walk a little bit to get to the car place where the Pacifica was.
Not too long afterwards, Jay and I had to go to the doctor for Jay's after hospital check-up. I felt bad since it was the second time I had to wake Jay from a nap to take him somewhere. Once we got home from the doctor, he did take almost a three hour nap.
Today I ran errands, and while it was pretty nice when I started, it was quite warm and sticky by the time I got home. Granted, it was almost noon by the time I got back, but it was still hot.
Monday, we are going to attempt to go to the city's free pancake breakfast and the fourth of July parade. I'm not sure how hot or humid it's supposed to be on Monday, it will be quite an adventure though.
No comments:
Post a Comment