Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back At It

So, at the suggestion of Jason, I am now using Firefox to blog as opposed to Internet Explorer. Seems Firefox will let me post. I'll just have to remember to use Firefox for blogging!

Things have been pretty tame around here. Jay and I are having lunch on Wednesdays with the Baby Talk parents. We walk to a park and play with the other babies, then walk home. Jay usually falls asleep on the way back. We still don't have a nap/sleep schedule worked out yet, but it seems to be getting a little more routine, when he takes more than a 10 minute nap. We do love to play with him! And he loves to play with us!

I'm still looking for an at home job. It seems to be hard to get the experience everyone wants when no one is willing to hire you. I still have a few applications to fill out and some reports to transcribe, so we'll see what happens. In the meantime, I'm having a wonderful time watching Jay grow and develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment