Monday we went shopping for formula after we stopped at food service to say Merry Christmas to my old co-workers. Tuesday Jay and I were a little under the weather. Jay seemed to still be quite stuffed up and tired and I was battling an almost migraine. (It didn't turn into one, but it sure had potential!) Wednesday was Baby Talk, soup luncheon at the church (entertained by the organ), to Walmart for picture pick up, and later that night back to church for the kids pajama party and chancel choir. They didn't have anyone in the nursery, so Jay got to sing in the choir too. Thursday I decided it was a good day to not go anywhere. Jay and I hung out at home, laughing and having a good time. We read his library books and watched a Christmas movie. Friday I spent a good portion of the day working on a medical transcription test. Our friend, Adam came down to spend the weekend with us and surprised us with my sister Jordan! Jay thought it was great to have both of his Godparents visiting. Today was another veg out day. I spent most of my time finishing my test. I didn't get a lot of my daily chores done, but I did spend a lot of time with Jay. Jason and I were lucky enough that Adam and Jordan volunteered to watch Jay for a little bit so we could go for a walk outside. It's been unseasonably warm and we wanted to enjoy it for a bit. Jay and I also Skyped with Mom and Dad for a little bit this morning. I think Jay's pretty excited about seeing them next week. Probably not quite as excited as I am, but I'm sure it's pretty close.
No comments:
Post a Comment