Jay had pictures taken Wednesday. We had them taken at the PictureMe studio and he is so adorable!
Isn't he just a ham?! The photographer had a good time with him. He was pretty cooperative and quite smiley! Jay and I went to church on Saturday for the men's group omelet breakfast. Jay wasn't able to have anything, but I definitely enjoyed my omelet! There were several ladies there that I knew and they all wanted to see or hold Jay. Santa was even there! Jordan came up later that afternoon after visiting with Grandma and Grandpa Peterson. She loved holding Jay! She even got some good pictures and video of him. Jordan watched him while Jason and I went to see the new Muppet movie. We thought it was pretty good. Of course she left today so she could be home to get some rest before she goes to work tomorrow. We're very glad she was able to come out and visit. Hopefully we'll be able to see her again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment