Saturday, January 7, 2012

Insomnia

Yes, I realize how late it is. This is what happens when you're not used to drinking caffeine and end up drinking quite a bit at a late afternoon movie. Insomnia. Both of my boys are sleeping. They are both so tired!

Jay is still sick or teething...whatever it is making him poop so much. The frequency is starting to lessen at least. He's still happy as ever! Loves to play with his toys and bounce. We have even started learning how to pet Zara. He doesn't do that bad petting her. He doesn't get to pet her for very long, but he does a nice job.

Jason is still working on Saturdays this semester. He isn't very happy about it, especially when he was told it was only going to be for the fall semester. He has been told he will be off weekends in the fall, but we'll have to see. I'm not sure how trustworthy that statement is.

Zara has been pretty scarce. She spends most of her time in the bathroom closet, upstairs on Jason's computer chair, or in a basket of clothes on top of Jason's dresser. I thought about opening the windows the other day, but I think she would have passed out from exhaustion from running from window to window.

I have slowly been working on some sewing projects. Right now I'm working on the maintenance of my sewing machine. It needs to be oiled and the picture in the manual isn't very good at showing where it is supposed to go. I did get the needle changed and a lot of fuzzies out of the plate.

We got membership papers from our church in the mail today. Jason and I each need to fill a form out, then we will have a small membership ceremony during a service to be named at a later date. Jay will also become a member, but doesn't have to fill out paperwork.

Other than that, we are enjoying the unseasonably warm weather we are having. Jay and I even took a walk outside on Thursday! Also, I added pictures to DropShots. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment