Sunday, July 8, 2012
It's been a whirlwind of activity these last weeks. Jay and I visited my parents the last weekend in June into July. We were home on the 2nd, just in time for some more heat. Tuesday was fairly busy with me trying to get some things back in order and all of us going to a friend's house. On Wednesday, Jason had the day off so he and Jay got to play together a lot. I even got to take a nap. Of course, Jason and Jay did too!
Thursday Jay and I stayed inside. It was just too hot to do anything. Then Friday Jay and I visited a friend who runs an in-home daycare. Jay had so much fun playing there and was very tired when we came home. The rest of the day was pretty quiet. Jason did find out that Jay loves peanut butter and jelly, but he should go lighter on both next time.
Saturday was met with more heat and humidity and lots of errand running. Jay never really did take a good nap until late afternoon, around 4:30. When I woke him at 6, he was not a happy camper. In fact, he was pretty crabby the rest of the night. It didn't help that Jason worked extra that day. Today Jay and I went to church, then all of us went to a friends house. Another day of Jay not really having any nap. When he woke up from what little nap he did get, he was super crabby and still extremely tired. It took a while to get him to go to sleep, but he did. Now I'm working on all of my blogs and just trying to think of what needs to be done for tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment